Home RSS
Real Estate
Cars

FirstBuy weekend in Oakham can help homebuyers get onto the property ladder

What House
FirstBuy weekend in Oakham can help homebuyers get onto the property ladder - first time buyer - Oakham - UK - Larkfleet Homes - property ladder


Housebuilder Larkfleet Homes will show how a government-backed scheme can help homebuyers get onto the property ladder with a special weekend at its Oakham development ‘Leighfield Park' on Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 September.



Larkfleet's open weekend will provide homebuyers who are looking to purchase a property the chance to speak to advisors about the government-backed FirstBuy scheme.

FirstBuy enables homebuyers to pay just 80% of the total purchase price of a property, with the remaining 20% funded by an interest-free loan for the first five years of ownership provided by Larkfleet Homes and the government.

Additionally, homebuyers who take advantage of FirstBuy only need a 5% deposit on the 80% share they are initially purchasing - and some mortgage lenders may even allow eligible homebuyers to buy through the FirstBuy scheme without any deposit at all.


Source








 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.