Home
Real Estate
Cars

Invest

UAE’s Wealthy Most Likely to Invest in Property: Survey Finds

DUBAI - Rich investors in the UAE are more likely than those in other countries to want to increase their real estate investments in the coming 12 months, according to the findings of a survey disclosed on Sunday.

‘Meltdown has affected people’s ability to invest in real estate’

What actually informed the decision to have a new corporate identity with new logo for the organisation and what are you trying to achieve by the decision to go green, will you incorporate it in your designs and how are you going to market it to your customers?

How To Invest In Today's Real Estate Market

Chris Gleason Nuwire Investor 06.04.2009

Wealth Check: Where should I invest while I go travelling?

Harriet Meyer The Independent 29.03.2009
How To Invest In Today's Real Estate Market

A quick guide to the professional real estate investor's mindset

Wealth Check: Where should I invest while I go travelling?

She wants to see the world but still keep her property-owning dream alive. A designer asks how she can make her savings go further.

World's Best Places To Invest In Real Estate

Matt Woolsey Forbes.com 20.07.2008

World's Best Places To Invest In Real Estate

With each passing day of bad market news, it's easy to see why there's so much skepticism about real estate investing. Despite banks' shareholders and equity investors tending to want less real estate in their portfolios, however, there are myriad growth opportunities in properties ranging from from apartments in Sydney to office buildings in Shanghai. And some investors are shopping aggressively.

Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.