Real Estate
Cars

Real Estate Tips

NLA offers tips to renting politicians

Chris Price Net Lettings 05.11.2009

12 must-do's for the first-time homebuyer

Claes Bell Bankrate 02.11.2009
NLA offers tips to renting politicians

After claiming expenses for services which included everything from gardening to moat cleaning, a review in to the expense claims of MPs is set to be published by Sir Christopher Kelly.

12 must-do's for the first-time homebuyer

Are you a first-time homebuyer eager to get into the market? Here are steps to take to help you decide whether you're ready to take the plunge.

Tips for getting the best foreclosure deals

TRACEY C. VELT Bankrate 02.11.2009
Tips for getting the best foreclosure deals

Foreclosure. It seems like half the country is in it and the other half is trying to make a killing on it.

Long Island Real Estate Website Give Tips To First Time Home Buyers About To Purchasing A Home

NESCONSET, NY, October 18, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Today, there are a variety of great deals on Long Island homes. Home buyers have the advantage of choosing a variety of ways when it comes to purchasing a house in Nassau or Suffolk County. There are foreclosures, real estate auctions, first time home buyer grants and even grants for affordable housing.

How can I give my home a green makeover?

Francesca Steele The Times 16.10.2009
How can I give my home a green makeover?

We answer your questions on how eco-proofing your home can reduce your bills. To be green is no longer an “alternative” position. It is rapidly becoming a mainstream issue, something homeowners are concerned with, now that it’s about to hit their own pockets.

The 10 new rules for first-time buyers

100 per cent mortgages are gone, so are long-term loans – and the easily-flipped starter home is a thing of the past, writes FIONA REDDAN

10 tips on how to buy a property abroad from A Place in the Sun

In the current economic climate, the general feeling is that people should be pulling in their financial horns and riding out the storm.

How to make money in recovering UK property

[UKPRwire, Tue Sep 29 2009] Invest UK, the new virtual event from Property Week focussed on inward investment into the UK, has just launched its full conference programme. This is available online at www.investukevent.com.

To buy or stay put? Well, the experts are moving...

Ruth Bloomfield Times Online 25.09.2009
To buy or stay put? Well, the experts are moving...

Property professionals, dismayed at the lack of stock on the market, are starting to move

Selling your endowment could boost your property price

The latest profit results for B&Q show that more Britons are turning to DIY during the recession, owner of the chain, Kingfisher, has announced.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next »

Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.