Home
Real Estate
Cars

real estate agent

Jones Lang LaSalle to launch new real estate fund soon

BANGALORE/MUMBAI: Property consultancy firm Jones Lang La-Salle (JLL) India has set up a new entity JLL Segregated Funds Group to raise funds to invest in the Indian real estate market, and its first fund worth . 300 crore will be launched soon in the domestic market.

The Hottest Real Estate Agent In The US Is Only 25 Years OId

Oren Alexander celebrated his 25th birthday by breaking the record for the most expensive home sold in Miami, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Real estate agents get new ad outlet for house listings

AdvertorialAgency.com does not settle for publishing your business content on blogs which don’t have much internet traffic. AdvertorialAgency.com gets your advertorials published in newspapers indexed by news specific search engines used by home buyers.

Buyer Inquiries on the Rise This year, nearly six in 10 (59 percent) respondents report an uptick in buyer inquiries compared to this time last year. This is a significant increase from only 44 percent reporting increases in 2011, and 43 percent in 2010. At the same time, only 15 percent say they are getting fewer inquiries than a year ago, down from nearly three in 10 (29 percent) for the prior two years.

Real estate agent raped by 'client'

A real estate agent in Malaysia was stripped naked and tied up by her so-called "prospective clients". This took place barely 24 hours after another real estate agent, Mrs Chen Choi Mooi, was found murdered in Batu Dam, Gombak, near Kuala Lumpur.

Should You Hire A Hot Real Estate Agent?

There is one particular Chicago real estate brokerage that sure seems to have a preponderance of attractive real estate agents (and, no, I'm not going to tell you which one it is - well, maybe if I know you). I've often speculated that this is not coincidence. I think they either have a deliberate recruiting strategy or they are just easily influenced by looks or maybe they just use a really great photographer. And I'd like to believe that their bias had nothing to do with the fact that this brokerage was the only one that wouldn't hire me when I first got my real estate license.

RE/MAX franchise opens on Saipan

Spain Trubune 17.04.2012
RE/MAX franchise opens on Saipan

Government officials and business leaders witnessed yesterday the grand opening of RE/MAX Paradise Realty, the local franchise of the leading real estate company in the U.S. and throughout the world.

RE/MAX Northern Illinois Real Estate Network’s Hot Air Balloon will Visit Sanchez Elementary School in Joliet on April 12 for Educational Program

The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon will visit Sator Sanchez Elementary School, 1101 Harrison Ave., Joliet, Ill., on April 12 when the balloon crew will present an interactive educational program developed and sponsored by the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network.

Investment-Minded Brazilians Seek the Opportunity of Acquiring U.S. Real Estate

Muller Group Investments (MGI), a real estate brokerage and development firm based in South Florida, is quickly establishing its position as a realty leader that is connecting Brazil’s flourishing economy to a world of opportunity in residential and commercial real estate in North American markets, including South Florida, Central Florida and New York.

Top 6 business apps: a real estate broker's faves

Editor's note: Inman News wants to hear about the go-to mobile apps you are using for your real estate work. We are reaching out to real estate professionals to share three to five mobile apps they use most in their daily work. Got an apps list you'd like to share? Drop us a note at press@inman.com, with the subject line: "apps list."

1 | 2 | next »

Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.