Home
Real Estate
Cars

United States

Japanese developer headed to U.S.

Access North Ga 06.10.2010
Real Estate Shifts to Buyers' Market

After four years of unprecedented residential housing activity in St. John's, RE/MAX says market conditions have finally shifted in favour of the buyer.

Japanese developer headed to U.S.

HOUSTON-SEKISUI HOUSE, LTD., and Newland Real Estate Group, LLC, announced today that they entered into agreements for the purpose of acquiring real estate development projects in the U.S. consisting of residential and commercial land development.

Real Estate Home Sales Remain Flat Amid Unemployment And Economic Woes

While home sales for September haven’t been released yet, some experts are predicting that they will remain stagnate. August sales posted last month were flat. A variety of economic concerns, including high unemployment rates lead the causes.

Online and Smartphone Property Tax Payments Now Available to most Arkansans

LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Oct 05, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- A partnership of county tax collectors and the official state Web portal, Arkansas.gov, brings 75 percent of Arkansas' residents additional methods to pay personal property and real estate taxes -- online at http://www.Arkansas.gov or through a mobile smartphone device with Internet access at http://mobile.ar.gov.

PREM Group wins bid for U.S. Custom House

Nathalie Weinstein DJC Oregon 06.10.2010
PREM Group wins bid for U.S. Custom House

The bids are in for the U.S. Custom House, and local real estate company PREM Group has claimed victory over — and ownership of — the long-vacant historic downtown building.

Report finds one-third of Binghamton property is tax exempt

INGHAMTON -- About a third of the assessed property value in the city is exempt from taxes. That's according to a recent report compiled by the city's assessor, Scott Snyder.

Foreign buyers are snatching up property in U.S.

At the Viceroy, a swanky condominium complex in downtown Miami, buyers gush about the glam condos and their hotel-style amenities.

Collier, Lee down market prompts more sellers to ask for higher assessments

NAPLES — It used to be when the annual notices were sent out informing property owners of their assessed value for the coming tax year, local property appraisers heard from residents complaining that values were too high.

Real Estate Matters: Buying a foreclosed house, dividing property in a divorce

Ilyce R. Glink and Samuel J. Tamkin Washington Post 03.10.2010

New York’s property tax nightmare

BOB PORT and JAMES M. ODATO Times Union 03.10.2010
Real Estate Matters: Buying a foreclosed house, dividing property in a divorce

Q. I have been looking at a house in my neighborhood that went into foreclosure and is being sold by the bank. I have seen the property, and its current condition is just a framed-out shell. But my family and I immediately fell in love with it. It was new construction, and the builders ran out of money to complete the work.

New York’s property tax nightmare

Slowly, over the last decade, the American Dream of homeownership has turned for many New Yorkers into a nightmare of property taxes growing out of control.

« prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next » | [»»]

Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.