Home
Real Estate
Cars

condo

PROPERTY: Mom splurges on $ 1.37 mil condo as investment for son

SINGAPORE - A 56-year-old retiree told The Straits Times she bought a $1.37 million three-bedroom apartment for her son as an 'investment'.

Condos sell despite Hungry Ghost taboo

New condominium launches have fared well in the past two weeks despite the Hungry Ghost Festival, property analysts say.

Ask an expert: What's the risk of buying a condo that's converting?

Buying into a conversion can be a fantastic investment opportunity, but there aremany things to look out for.

Ask an expert: Can my condo board take my rental income?

Q. The rental income from a condo I own has been keeping me going since I lost my job recently. I'm two months late on the common charges, however, and until I get a job, I'm not sure when I will be able to catch up. In the meantime, I need the rental income to live.

An island for a condo

Asia One 05.06.2012
An island for a condo

ONE man's Chery QQ is another man's Porsche Boxster Black Edition - if the Porsche man were shopping for a car in the United States, that is.

Condo rental rates in Bangkok expected to face continued pressure.

Rental rates in Bangkok´s condominium market are expected to face continued pressure during 2010 as more new units come onto the market.

boi to reconsider condo tax-break criteria

Somluck Srimalee The Nation 24.08.2009
boi to reconsider condo tax-break criteria

The Board of Investment (BoI) will consider a request from condominium developers that it adjust its criteria for granting tax privileges aimed at encouraging projects in central business districts.

Pattaya Business Seminar Calls For Foreign Quota Increase In Thai Condominiums

Panellists called for an increase in the amount of condominiums foreigners can buy in developments in Pattaya during a recent half-day seminar, “Approaches to Bolster the Tourism and Real Estate Sectors in Pattaya”, organised by luxury property developer, Raimon Land, and the Pattaya city administration.

Fair sailing for Bangkok condos

Nina Suebsukcharoen Bangkok Post 01.03.2009

Thai condo launches set to drop 30%

Bangkok Post 06.02.2009
Fair sailing for Bangkok condos

Of the four scenarios forecast for the Bangkok condominium market this year, the most likely outcome is a fair performance, says Apisit Limlomwongse, managing director of Nexus Property Consultants.

Thai condo launches set to drop 30%

New condominium project launches in the first half of this year may decrease by 30% from the fourth quarter of 2008 as developers adjust both supply and prices to avoid excess supply, according to the real estate agency Knight Frank Chartered (Thailand) Co.

Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.