Home
Real Estate
Cars

Real Estate Investor

When Does Real Estate Becomes a Security?

Here’s a question for you. When does a condo become a security? The answer is when you try and sell it as an income producing property and make certain statements about the return an investor might expect. That’s an oversimplification but essentially how the SEC views it.

M.Stanley eyes Shanghai property sale: sources

HONG KONG (Reuters) - The real estate investment arm of U.S. bank Morgan Stanley (MS.N) aims to sell a Shanghai office building for around 2.5 billion yuan ($366 million) to a Hong-Kong-listed developer, sources said on Tuesday.

Investors Returning to British Commercial Real Estate Markets

Alex Finkelstein Real Estate Channel 05.08.2009
Investors Returning to British Commercial Real Estate Markets

(LONDON, UK) -- After sitting on the sidelines for two years, investors are stepping back into Britain's battered commercial real estate markets, according to various industry sources.

Number of overseas property investors in Central London doubled in last 12 months

The number of foreign property investors from Africa, Asia, Australia, China, and the Middle East buying prime real estate in central London worth £1 million or more has doubled in the last year, according to a new report.

Office assets in Asia Pacific continue to attract investors

Colliers Intl. (Hong Kong) Property Wire 31.07.2009
Office assets in Asia Pacific continue to attract investors

Encouraged by the recent flow of new government created liquidity and a re-bounding market optimism in the Asia Pacific region as compared to the start of 2009, some real estate investors have taken advantage of inexpensive financing costs by acquiring office assets in the hope for future capital gains.

How To get Inside Your Potential Real Estate Client’s Mind On The Internet

Today I want to talk to you real estate investors about Google and how you can use it to find that house seller that will come to your site and actually want you to sign a contract with them. I’m talking about prospects that actually want you to do a deal with them, and buy their house.

How to choose your investment philosophy

Allan Small METRO NEWS 23.07.2009
UPDATE 1-Aviva to set up UK residential rental fund

LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Aviva Investors, a unit of British insurer Aviva (AV.L), said on Monday it is in the process of setting up a fund with property brokers CB Richard Ellis to buy and rent out new UK residential properties.

How to choose your investment philosophy

The last two years of market returns have left many investors quite disillusioned. When the market reached its bottom on March 9, investors saw their hard earned savings and investments fall from the highs of 2007 to levels not seen in Canada since the earlier part of the decade.

Does it pay to put cash into your home?

Walter Updegrave CNN 22.07.2009

Real Estate - Is It Time to Invest?

SEAN WANDREI CPA 22.07.2009
Does it pay to put cash into your home?

NEW YORK (Money) -- Question: My home needs updating, but I'm planning to retire in five years and then move. Should I spend money on my house or should I continue putting my savings toward retirement? --Joyce, Pennsauken, New Jersey

Real Estate - Is It Time to Invest?

During this economic downturn, we have seen housing prices and mortgage interest rates fall. The stock market keeps falling and setting new lows. The combination of these events may have people looking to get into the real-estate market for investment purposes.

« prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next »

Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Estates Report and/or its partners.